Wednesday, September 20, 2006



Kevin, Bobby and BUTCH. My electricians. Butch reminds me of an old-time movie star. I couldn't place it exactly for a while. But he and his crew working together reminds me of the THREE STOOGES.

They rely on a lot of joking and ribbing each other to get thru the job. For instance, Bobby was on his stomach, on the floor to get to some wiring and Butch walks into the room... "There's that Bobby, laying down on the job again!" They remember each instance of who screwed up something last.

I think they come *this close* to whacking each other over the head with a big wrench.

Suddenly it occured to me. Butch is SHEMPS separated-at-birth twin:












(Thanks to ATLAS FILMS for the Shemp pic.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Craig said...

Ha! You have summoned the new-age SHEMP from the bowels of Hell! That is so cool! Rob

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home